Support Center

HOST Payment Policy - Professional Partners

Last Updated: Feb 21, 2018 05:58AM EST
When you accept a booking and the check in date is more than 6 weeks away, we take 30% of the total cost of the stay from the guest credit card up front.  We request the remaining 70% at 6 weeks before check in. 

If you accept a booking and the check in date is 6 weeks or less away, we take 100% of the total cost of the stay up front.

FOR YOUR FIRST BOOKING ONLY - we will make payment to you on the first Friday after the guest has checked in.
FOR ALL SUBSEQUENT BOOKINGS - we will make payment to you on the first Friday after the full balance has been paid (at 6 weeks before check in, or less)
team@kidandcoe.com
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
Loading
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
about
false
Invalid characters found
/customer/en/portal/articles/autocomplete